"The Haflinger horse a is small, kind and calm horse form the Tyrol Mountains in southern Austria. The horse was named after the village Hafling and is characterized by its bay-colored body and light-colored mane.
The Haflinger was initially a strong and patient working horse but the modern breed is a popular all-round horse, used for most types of equestrian sport. The calm and stable temperament also makes it an excellent family horse.
The Haflinger is used to the steep alpine environment and doesn't mind the snow and cold." - Star Stable Online
Star Stable Online Edit
There are six colors currently available, all of which are flaxen chestnut, ranging from light to dark.
The first three colors were released on April 5, 2017. On the 13th of December, 2017, another colour was released along with Mistfall. Three additional colors were released in Star Stable Horses.
- Dapple Liver Flaxen Chestnut Pangare - Dundull
- Dark Flaxen
- Flaxen Chestnut
- Flaxen Chestnut Pangare
|In Game Colors|
Star Stable Horses Edit
These have to be raised from foals and then sent to your Star Stable Online Account.
- Dapple Flaxen Chestnut Pangare
- Dapple Liver Flaxen Chestnut
- Light Flaxen Chestnut
- While some Haflingers can be so pale that they appear Palomino, purebreds do not carry the cream gene that causes Palomino pigmentation and so Haflingers are always considered Chestnut in color.
- The Haflinger is the fourth breed that can endure the cold of Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur, following the North Swedish Horse, Fjord, and Icelandic Horse.