Originally Jorvik Ponies had slower speeds than regular horses in the game but in an upcoming update, all of the old pony models and any subsequent new models will be allowed to run at normal speeds.
"The typical Jorvik Pony has a sunny disposition but can be a single-minded, mischievous and stubborn little horse. It has short legs resulting in a lower overall height, and a more prominent head than most horses. Because of their small size and chubby build they have difficulty maintaining the speed of other, wild Jorvik horses. While the Jorvik Pony is not really cut out for performance related competition it remains a favorite breed among Jorvik horse owners who love the fun and laughs that come from spending time with this charming little horse. Jorvik ponies come in many different colors." - Star Stable Online
Star Stable Online Edit
The Old Model Jorvik Pony was released on August 21, 2013 in eight available colors. Two additional colors were released on September 18, 2013. Another color was released on January 29, 2014. Three more colors were released on May, 7, 2014.
The New models were teased on June 7, 2018 on Star Stable's Facebook and Instagram accounts, and a video was released their youtube account on June 21, 2018. They will be released on the June 27, 2018 update.
|Stable World - Jorvik Pony||Star Stable Teasers - Jorvik Pony|
Old Models Edit
There are 14 available ponies in the game all in varying prices and locations.
- Bay, Fort Pinta Dock - 350 SC
- Bay Rabicano, Ferdinand's Horse Market - 450 SC
- Black Spotted Blanket, Fort Pinta Dock - 450 SC
- Black Tobiano, Goldenleaf Stables - 450 SC
- Blue Roan, Ferdinand's Horse Market - 550 SC
- Brown Leopard Appaloosa, Goldenleaf Stables - 550 SC
- Dapple Dark Brown, Ferdinand's Horse Market - 350 SC
- Flaxen Chestnut, Ferdinand's Horse Market - 450 SC
- Flaxen Chestnut Pangaré , Fort Pinta Dock - 550 SC
- Light Grey, Fort Pinta Dock - 450 SC
- Palomino, Fort Pinta Dock - 550 SC
- Palomino Pinto, Ferdinand's Horse Market - 450 SC
- Red Roan, Ferdinand's Horse Market - 550 SC
- Silver Dapple, Fort Pinta Dock - 450 SC
New Models Edit
The New model has been confirmed in only two colors so far and price information has not been released.
- Buckskin Pinto
- Liver Chestnut
- The Jorvik Pony was the first horse breed to have it's own race and championship not accessible by players riding other non-pony breeds, the second being the Icelandic Horse.
- The Jorvik Pony is the breed with the most color variations in the game behind the Jorvik Warmblood.
- Shortly after Jorvik Ponies were added to the game, there was a bug that made the player supersized if they dismounted a pony and mounted another horse. This has since been fixed.